Reading this literally makes me sick.
I love Geese. They are amazing creatures. They mate for life. They are
intelligent.
Sure, some people will complain that they crap all over the place, and they get
in the way
of traffic and things like that.
But they are part of our world.
There are many other methods of control that could've been used rather then
killing them.
Disgusting.
Jack