--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know, we spend so much time here talking about preservation and
> real estate, but I think that there are bigger fish to fry in the
> fabric of Asbury.

No one is denying the fact that crime is an important issue in AP. I
think we have begun to deal with it. The police are doing a great job
with limited resources. YOU simply cannot take no for an answer. YOU
DEMAND that the problem be stopped. You call the Deputy Chief. You
stand up at council meetings and demand the problem be solved.