--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arhythmick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why can't DePetro and Fasano make deals with Asbury Partners to
develop
> like Paramount, Metro and Westminster did?

It takes two to tango. In the case of DePetro, it is already his
property which is scheduled to be condemned. How would you like to buy
back your own property for more than you are given for it? A fair deal
would be to let Rich develop it and give Fishman a % of sales.

As for Fasano, I beleive he mad a generous offer without success.