--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> council should mandate that screening be placed around work areas.
In some towns you have to screen a porta toilet if it is placed in
view.

Right on Allan. I am glad Lamle gave that response since I was unaware
that 1) it was a rock crushing operation and 2) we would have to endure
that for at least another two years. Its unconscionable. You could do
some pretty attractive screening if it is going to last that long too.
But you see Lamle's response? That is the attitude and response you get
repeatedly from Asbury Partners. They think we should just be thankful
they are here.