Dan, One time is enough, what happened, Your send button get stuck ?  LOL
Seriously, Everyone should be aware that posts to this group do not appear in
real time.
There may be a significant delay before your messege shows up.
One click of "send" is sufficient.

> Purportedly, Partners knew of the conditions leading to the
> violations for a long time and the Fire Dept just had about enough.
> For those of you who still have faith in Partners' and the City's
> inexplicable toleration of them, this should convince you. The
> future of our city is held hostage by these incompetents. There is
> only one solution - Asbury Partners must go. It will never be done
> right until that happens. What a tragedy.

The Partners continue to use the excuse that the Historic Rgister status of the
building is
causing delays and making it difficult to restore.

What's even scarier is that some folks actually believe that logic.

Werner