> 1) Will the city let them increase the footprint of the existing
> pavillions?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

> 2) If so, how much will the city be compensated for "that extra land".

If past history is a barometer, and the great triad still rule the
council, very little.

> 3) What regs will require cafra approval, if any, if the buildings
are
> increased

I don't think cafra will have any impact. As I understand, the cafra
process only looked at plans that were in place. I went through this
with DEP on C-8. I asked, with regard to the shadows cast by big
buildings, if DEP had looked at a model of the entire project as built
out. No was the answer. I asked then how could DEP say the project was
in compliance (I still don't have a satisfactory answer)? Supposedly
the TRC looks at plans as they are proposed and make sure they are in
compliance with cafra and the WRP. Can you spell RUBBER STAMP? Hi from
Frisco.