--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wide open blacktop and cement that's what there now., more green and
> trees. Didn't you cry for more green and less blacktop. You can't
> have it both ways.

Fred, I am refering to the width of the public sidewalks as they relate to the
anticipated influx
of people and installation of amenities. What ae you talking about?

>  I wish they would build taller buildings to get
> more green and more taxes. The city can sell airspace and preserve
> open space.

I have been advocating transfering residential density out of the 'core'
beachfront and
building higher on Paramount  Phase II. That recommendation was ignored.

Regarding selling airspace - the city only has control of the airspace over
public roads.
I assume you mean that the City could change the Plan to allow higher buildings.

Werner