Some thoughts I've yanked from an essay I read yesterday:
====================================
Negativity clogs every media outlet. The stench of foul political advertising.
One person’s “clarification” is another person’s “brutal attack.”
Cuts through the background noise of American politics.
National disgust with negative campaigning.

We reap what we sow.
A race between fear and anger.

But it is obvious in the abstract that anger could never defeat fear; the two emotions are too closely linked….
The op-ed piece was intended to be advice for national politicians, especially progressives, and so it's not totally relevant for a group like this; however, there may be something for everyone to appreciate or chew over.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel