--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "theshortsalepro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> For example, where did you come away with the idea Marx
> advocated "government" ownership of the land?  Certainly nowhere
in
> the works of Marx.  Perhaps you read or heard someone's
> misinterpretation and held it as true...  Likely from the likes of
> Limbaugh of O'Reilly, or another daily capitalist propaganda
machine.

Please tell me you are kidding!  The following is the most famous
quote from Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto:

"In this sense, the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the
single sentence: Abolition of private property."

This was Marx's most noted work on his beliefs, and he summed up his
theory with that quote, and you ask "where I came away with it?"

I assume you recall the Soviet's attempt at Marx's Communism.  They
had no private property either - government owned the land.

Please allow me to turn the tables - where did you "come away with
the idea" that Marx advocated private ownership of land?