On Oct 19, 2006, at 11:31 AM, Fred wrote:

<x-tad-bigger> First of all you don't live here or own property here or have a </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> business. Ask the busines owners what they thought of the news </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> reports. Not happy campers. It's hard enought for them.</x-tad-bigger>

That's right... just pretend it isn't happening. Hey, maybe if the Asbury Park Press stops writing these stories the crime will go away.

Sorry man, but I did have a business in Asbury and still work in town 3-4 nights a week. I think I can see things with my own eyes.

The truth may hurt but it's better to fix the problems rather than pretend they don't exist.

Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment Magazine
PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 (732) 280-3305
http://www.UpstageMagazine.com