--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Read my reactions to Councilman Keady's insensitive remarks about the
> shootings this week.
>
> Go to www.justifiedright.com and click on the "Jersey Shore Blog."

Tom,

I'm starting to get annoyed with you now. You're playing your old game
again and I don't know why you have chosen to kick Keady around. But
let's be fair - reply to this with excerpts from your blog against the
verbatim quotes of Keady from the Coaster. Why aren't you jumping on
Terry Reidy, he agreed with Keady in that article.

You think the root of problems like the shootings are not social?
Didn't Reidy also say in the article that we must begin to address
those issues? That law enforcement only takes you half way?

You owe it to yourself to be fair, otherwise, I, nor anyone else will
take you seriously anymore.