[EMAIL PROTECTED],

In reference to your comment:

The difference in Mario's posts is he never deconstructs the
argument or idea, he tries to deconstruct the person. Consider
these from him (only since yesterday!):

...You have a penchant for…

  ... "You have a penchant for Not being able to make distinctions."

Wow, heavy!

…compensate for incompetence or ignorance...

Complete context:  "I'm cynical, though, when some use it to compensate for incompetence or ignorance. (e.g., At a recent press conference, an attempt was made to belittle a reporter for wearing "shades"; turns out the reporter is blind.)"

Although the example is an allusion to the president, the main clause is not directed at local personl.  The entire context was a discussion of humor.

…didn't seem to remember their courses in documentation and ethics...

If you didn't lift this out of context, all could see it was a reference to reporters involved in national scandals

...Tommy, Poster Boy…

In post 10950, you said "Jim, As for being "a poster-boy" for Asbury Park... I didn't run, nor was I elected, to be a poster boy. I, on the other hand, will gladly assume the role as poster boy for AP, and I'm quite proud of it."

So you don't mind "poster boy."  It's the Conservative Union's criticism you must object to.

…intellectual…flabbiness...

" But I am thankful for the American Conservative Union's insight. So I know it's not just me. So I understand it is no longer necessary to have you acknowledge the intellectual and logical flabbiness in what you write."

You continue to exhibit these by taking my words out of context.

…cagey lawyer…

Not a slur in contrast to "un-American" for recommending a book.

…Physician, heal thyself. And reverends, pray for more self
knowledge…

…you just don't understand complex thought or nuance…

Tommy, in addition to everything else, you lack a sense of proportion, if you equate these to commie, pinko, un-American, and "failing to uphold the constitution"?

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel