> Tom, stop the spin.

Why is it people who disagree with you are spinning?  No one who
disagrees with you is sincere?

>JK was very clear in his position. He did not
> bring the Mission to AP. He doesn't support it...

Doesn't support it!?! Good thing then that AsburyRadio has a tape of
the Housing Debate at Holy Spirit Church.  He most certainly
supports it.  You can access it from the website.

> ...it is no wonder you are a neocon.

Hope you can supply me with a definition of neocon. I've tried to
research it online and in books, but every definition seems to start
with "Well, there is no definition, but..." then a litany of
descriptions are given and none of them jive with eachother.

I think the final word on that word is it is an attempt at some kind
of insult, but if it has no definition, what's the point?

(Queue post from Mario with a definition in 3...2...1...)

could
> be
> > diverted to police protection and instead divert it to a
Basketball
> > league ('cause you know, he thinks Black people, he thinks
> Basketball).
> > Charles Barkley warned against that kind of thinking.

> Now you're insinuating that Keady is stereotyping blacks.

No, Charles Barkely is.

> Well you are one of the ones who either through ignorance or
>malice
> choose to connotate affordable housing with public housing.

Then I suggest you attend one of the Springwood Avenue advisory
committee meetings and decide yourself which he will build.

> > He's building his resume to leave here for bigger aspirations.

> I am glad you said that because that is what I thought your
>purpose
> is the other day when I asked you if you picked up the contract
> someone put out on Keady. I assume you are the new hatchet man for
> the neocons in Monmouth County.

No one needs to assign me that job.  I'll flush out guys like him no
matter how they mask their real intentions.

> You're lucky Keady is a nonviolent Christian man. He looks like
>one
> tough Irishman that could wipe the streets with you.

Not the first time I've seen you bring up violence.  That hardly
makes you a supporter of free speech.  It's easy to say that you
want a diversity of opinion on this board, but if your reply is to
start wondering about violence, then I have to doubt that you really
respect diverse opinions.

As to fighting, I've beaten bigger guys than me, lost to smaller
ones and vice versa. I don't judge a book by its cover from those
experiences. I think your reference is quite juvenile, but if he
tries, we'll know if you're right or wrong.  Not sure what else I
can say there.

> You are playing
> the same game you did with me two years ago.

Two years ago you became very outspoken about Asbury politics.  You
were speaking at council meetings.  You were on the radio each
week.  Your opinions had appeard in the Coaster, and if I recall
correctly you were trying to get prited in the Press (like you, they
don't print words from me either) all while the City was gearing up
for an election.

At the same time, I write a weekly column, much of it dedicated tos
Asbury politics.  Was no one supposed to disagree with you? Are your
views beyond challenge? I wrote a column disagreeing with you.  Out
of respect, I stepped aside and gave you my entire column space the
following week for a reply and the last word. You took it.

You still seem to think that was unfair.

>I am beginning not to
> like you again.

All I've done is disagree with Keady (nothing new here).  I don't
know why that would mean you should not like me.

In fact if I apply your standard, for all you've said about Jimmy
John and Kevin, I should hate you with heat of a thousand suns.

I don't.  You seem to me to be a good Dad, hard working, community
spirited gentleman, very smart with a lot of good humor (I've
pointed that out before). I hope we can attract more people like
that to AP.

I can't help but like you.  I disagree with you about AP politics.