[EMAIL PROTECTED],

In reference to:

Hope you can supply me with a definition of neocon. I've tried to
research it online and in books, but every definition seems to start
with "Well, there is no definition, but..." then a litany of
descriptions are given and none of them jive with eachother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neocon    Thorough, and see talk page for disputes and nuances

Using neocon OR neoconservatism    I get over 6 million hits  http://tinyurl.com/y5a8cs

Using neocon OR neoconservatism with the phrase "Well, there is no definition" I get zero hits  http://tinyurl.com/y2lnop

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel