--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:
>

> Why is it people who disagree with you are spinning?  No one who
> disagrees with you is sincere?

You're smarter than that.

> Doesn't support it!?! Good thing then that AsburyRadio has a tape
of
> the Housing Debate at Holy Spirit Church.  He most certainly
> supports it.  You can access it from the website.

I was there. He supports doing something to try to address the
homeless situation. He also stated clearly inhis blog, in this forum
and at council meetings what he was for and against. He did not
reach out to the Market Street Mission and bring them here or do
anything to open a shelter here.

> Hope you can supply me with a definition of neocon. I've tried to
> research it online and in books, but every definition seems to
start
> with "Well, there is no definition, but..." then a litany of
> descriptions are given and none of them jive with eachother.

That's like the four guys walking down the street to a pile of horse
shit. One says "it looks like horse shit," the other says "it smells
like horse shit", the other says "it tastes like horse shit" and the
fourth says "good thing we didn't step in it."

You know it when you see even if it defies definition.

> I think the final word on that word is it is an attempt at some
kind
> of insult, but if it has no definition, what's the point?

You are probably right on this point.
> > Now you're insinuating that Keady is stereotyping blacks.

> No, Charles Barkely is.

Did he make that post under your name?

> > Well you are one of the ones who either through ignorance or
> >malice
> > choose to connotate affordable housing with public housing.
>

> Not the first time I've seen you bring up violence.  That hardly
> makes you a supporter of free speech.  It's easy to say that you
> want a diversity of opinion on this board, but if your reply is to
> start wondering about violence, then I have to doubt that you
really
> respect diverse opinions.

You're free to say what you want as long as you except the
consequences. I draw the line at lies and distortions, that latter
of which you have proven yourself adept at. You are free to lie and
distort about someone and they are free to kick your ass in
response. And then you are free to call the police. It is still a
democracy the last time I checked.

> As to fighting, I've beaten bigger guys than me, lost to smaller
> ones and vice versa. I don't judge a book by its cover from those
> experiences. I think your reference is quite juvenile, but if he
> tries, we'll know if you're right or wrong.  Not sure what else I
> can say there.

How about - sorry?

> Two years ago you became very outspoken about Asbury politics.

I got tired of banging my head against a wall.

>  You were speaking at council meetings.  You were on the radio
each week.  Your opinions had appeard in the Coaster, and if I recall
correctly you were trying to get prited in the Press (like you, they
 don't print words from me either)

I did finally get printed. They still don't like you.

> At the same time, I write a weekly column, much of it dedicated
tos
> Asbury politics.  Was no one supposed to disagree with you? Are
your
> views beyond challenge? I wrote a column disagreeing with you.

In part which of course doesn't bother me in the least. I've been
married for over 26 years despite my wife contunually disagreeing
with me. (If a man is alone in the woods, is he still wrong?)

>  Out
> of respect, I stepped aside and gave you my entire column space
the
> following week for a reply and the last word. You took it.

DJ offered me your job, I refused.

> You still seem to think that was unfair.

No, I thought your distortion and taking quotes (sometimes a single
word) out of context was unfair. It is difficult to respond to lies
and distortions.

> All I've done is disagree with Keady (nothing new here).  I don't
> know why that would mean you should not like me.

Everyone is fair game for what they do or say, including Keady, me,
Gandhi, etc. What is not fair game, is for something they did not
say or do, or going even further, personal insults (Cracker, Child,
etc., racial stereotyping).

> In fact if I apply your standard, for all you've said about Jimmy
> John and Kevin, I should hate you with heat of a thousand suns.

You are free to do that of course, but then you would hate someone
for telling the truth. I really do not want to rehash the failure of
those three with regard to the redevelopment, but if you must, my
gauntlet is at your feet - tell me what I have said about them is
untrue.

> I can't help but like you.  I disagree with you about AP politics.

And me you (for the time being). Hey a regular love fest. It is not
an issue of politics. It is vision. It is your distortion. Your
spin, and since you bring up Jimmy, John and Kevin, your reluctance
to be honest and criticize your cronies when they deserve to be
criticized. That's disingenuous.