> One of best ways to learn about AP hitory is to:
>
> 1. speak to the people who have lived here forever.
> 2. speak to the newbies
> 3. Go sit in the Library and start pulling microfilms out and begin
> reading the various publications from late 1800's.
> 4. then piece it all together. (Create the history)
> 5. Start over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
# 3
When anyone goes to the Library take a look at the Flag Pole donated by the
Veterans in 1962.The City let a tree grow around for years maybe the 3
Musketeers on the Council & the City Manager I ask  a number of times about
having the tree trim around it.Should resign!!How can a City Let a tree grow
around a Flag Pole? We are at War at the Present time.Soliders dyeing every day
regardless of the reason they are there.One young man  from Asbury Park lost
his Leg over there in Iraq.Keady & Johnson are the only ones on the Council
that got back in touch with me on the Flag Pole issue.Some of the Veterans that
donated the Flag Pole in 1962 grew up in Asbury Park went off to WWII gave us
the Freedom we have today & see how this City is being run at the Present time
think this City is a Joke.Are they right? Some of them have Pass Away.One thing
for sure I made a promise to Joe Scott a Past Commander I would look out for
the Veterans when I moved here.Joe Scott had a Music store here in Asbury Park
with his Father a WWI Veteran.For everyone in History here.So any of you 3
Musketeers {Kevin,John,JimmyB} on this Board which I known some of you are more
than likely get your s__t together I am not backing down.When it comes to
something for my WWII Veterans.One Wenesday evening  YOU ALL will be surprise
you walks in that Council meeting with me to speak for 3 Minutes.Could take
over 15 minutes ~easy~ with everyone saying what they what to.About the Flag
Pole at our Public Library,a street name after Bill Green a VFW State Commander
that was taken away.How long it took that Grant $$ to Veterans Park going.To
some Council never showing up for any Memorial Day since than been in office.

James Grabe
Patriot Officer
Veterans Alliance
Asbury N.J.