--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You asked where I thought Barney could wear his ring that would
make
> me shudder at the thought of a kiss there.  I did answer - I told
> you people today wear rings in odd place:  lip, nostril, ears.
I'll
> give you a 4th: eyebrows.  Pallone kissing anyone on the nostril
> would make me shudder - say for instance Nancy Pelosi.
>
> Accordingly, I made the joke that it would make me shudder (would
> that not make you shudder?).
>
> There is nothing above that is anti-gay.

Tom, your slip is showing. I have no problem what you said about
Pallone. If true, that's a valid statement. However, you may have
given answers but you haven't answered the questions regarding
Frank. Your answers make no sense. Have you any evidence, rumor or
otherwise that Barney Frank has ever worn a ring in his eyebrow,
nose, lips, etc.? If not then you have no more reason to suspect
that he wore it in those places than perhaps the Pope. What is it
about Frank that would make you even contemplate that he would wear
it anywhere but where it seems to be - on his finger? Is there
something different about Frank that sparks your imagination to
speculate? I think we all know the answer. Sorry counselor, your
argument is not sufficient. It remains an anti-gay comment.

> I ASKED YOU REPEATEDLY HOW YOU FOUND SOMETHING "GAY" IN ANY OF
THIS
> AND YOU WON'T ANSWER!  D-u-c-k-i-n-g!

What I find anti-gay in your comment? That Barney Frank is an openly
gay politician (I heard the next republican convention is going to
be held in a closet). Your snide comment suggests that because of
Frank's sexual orientation he would wear a ring in his nostril,
lips, ear, or perhaps even other places that your puritanical ego
forbids you to utter here. Didn't you say you would pay an even
higher price for a photo of Pallone kissing Frank on the lips? Is
that not an allusion to being gay? You can run Tom but you can't
hide. We have your number.

> You can call into Maureen's show so long as you can find someone
> dial the phone for you.

Is that a personal attack Tom on my intelligence? Or perhaps you
know I have arthritis in my hands? Are you making fun of my
disability? Shall I stoop to your level and call you perhaps a
country bumpkin lawyer? A poor man's Rush Limbaugh (isn't he a drug
addict?)? I think not. I wouldn't suggest that you are anything but
a good father and husband. But I think it is very telling how quick
you are to plea for help and claim that you are being personally
attacked. Remove the beam from your own eye first. PS, I have Asbury
Radio on voice dial - I think I can manage it but if I need your
help I'll let you know.