> Have you any evidence, rumor or
> otherwise that Barney Frank has ever worn a ring in his eyebrow,
> nose, lips, etc.? If not then you have no more reason to suspect
> that he wore it in those places than perhaps the Pope.

Even in the joke I said I didn't know where he wears his ring.  You
make no point here.

 >What is it
> about Frank that would make you even contemplate that he would
>wear
> it anywhere but where it seems to be - on his finger?

Nothing about him.  I said people straight and gay wear rings in odd
places today.  You are focusing on Barney Frank, not me.

> What I find anti-gay in your comment? That Barney Frank is an
>openly gay politician...

If that's how you see Barney Frank than you are the homophobe.  I
see a 25 year congressional vet poised to take over the house
finance committee.

Too bad you only see someone who is gay.

> Your snide comment suggests that because of
> Frank's sexual orientation he would wear a ring in his nostril,
> lips, ear, or perhaps even other places that your puritanical ego
> forbids you to utter here.

I've proven I said or inferred nothing about orientation.  You are
interjecting that.  I see people, you see gay people.

I would have said that same thing if Pallone were here kissing Nancy
Pelosi or John Kerry's ring, so the comment is not dependent upon
anyone being gay.  The issus is Pallone ignoring Asbury kids.

>Didn't you say you would pay an even
> higher price for a photo of Pallone kissing Frank on the lips? Is
> that not an allusion to being gay?

If two men kissing makes you automatically think "gay" then I
suggest you sit with me at Jimmy's Restaurant on Saturday. Kissing
is customary in the Italian American Community. It is a sign of
friendship.  I'll kiss ten friends hello Saturday night at Jimmy's
and that doesn't mean I'm gay.

Maybe in your family men don't kiss.  Maybe you are homophobic and
that's why you automatically thought Pallone kissing Barney is
somehting gay.

The "allusion" of the kiss, hopefully to explain to you for the last
time, is to highlight the difference in Pallone showing respect for
Barney Frank while ignoring Asbury kids.

That same allusion would work with Nancy Pelosi or John Kerry,
neither of whom are gay, and I would say it about them.

I treat all people the same.  You want me to have a different
standard for Pelosi and Kerry than I do for Barney Frank, based on
nothing more than he is gay.

If you want different standards for gays, then you are a homophobe.

On my saying someone has to dial the phone for you:

> Is that a personal attack Tom on my intelligence?

Did I make a personal attack while you are attacking me personally?
Why yes Dan, I did.  While mine is not one that anyone would take
seriously (you can dial a phone) you trying to paint me as holding a
bigotry that I don't have is a much more serious attack.

> Or perhaps you
> know I have arthritis in my hands? Are you making fun of my
> disability?

Sorry about your hands.  Maybe you type too much here.

>Shall I stoop to your level and call you perhaps a
> country bumpkin lawyer?

I refer to myself as a country lawyer.  It is even more satisfying
when large firms forward me checks after I beat them.

A poor man's Rush Limbaugh?

Thank You!