--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If that's how you see Barney Frank than you are the homophobe.  I
> see a 25 year congressional vet poised to take over the house
> finance committee.
>
> Too bad you only see someone who is gay.

I told you the table is bolted to the floor, it is not going to turn.

> I've proven I said or inferred nothing about orientation.  You are
> interjecting that.  I see people, you see gay people.

You've proven nothing.

> If two men kissing makes you automatically think "gay" then I
> suggest you sit with me at Jimmy's Restaurant on Saturday. Kissing
> is customary in the Italian American Community. It is a sign of
> friendship.  I'll kiss ten friends hello Saturday night at Jimmy's
> and that doesn't mean I'm gay.
>
> Maybe in your family men don't kiss.  Maybe you are homophobic and
> that's why you automatically thought Pallone kissing Barney is
> somehting gay.

I am very happy that you kiss men on the lips. That is quite okay
with me. Although in my neck of the woods the Italian custom is to
kiss on the cheek, that includes the baci di morte as well.

> I treat all people the same.  You want me to have a different
> standard for Pelosi and Kerry than I do for Barney Frank, based on
> nothing more than he is gay.

I don't want you to, but obviously you do since YOU made the
comment. The problem is you won't own up to it.

> Did I make a personal attack while you are attacking me
personally?
> Why yes Dan, I did.  While mine is not one that anyone would take
> seriously (you can dial a phone) you trying to paint me as holding
> bigotry that I don't have is a much more serious attack.

I attacked what your COMMENT, not you, there's a difference. But I
can take it and won't cry to this forum as you have ad naseum. If
you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

> I refer to myself as a country lawyer.  It is even more satisfying
> when large firms forward me checks after I beat them.

I could say something about a case someone gave you but I think I'll
be nice and shut up. You need to make a living.