This whole thing against Jim Keady is bullshit.
Attacking him because of the 200 Bloods comment is ridiculous. It may not be
the exact
number, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if there were that many of them in
our town. The
sick thing about all of this is that he's basically being asked to not tell the
truth...hush
hush, don't let the outside world know what a scary place AP is.
What a joke. Just disgusting.
And this is coming from Debbie at the Wonderbar...claiming it hurt their
business and it'll
prevent new biz from coming our way. Give me a break. Asburys legacy of
neglect, crime,
drugs etc. are the problem, not Jim Keady.
And speaking of the Wonder Bar...I worked there one night this past summer.
Most
unfriendly place i've ever been to. Debbie wasn't nice at all to me, and
neither was the rest
of the staff. Only nice person there was a bouncer.
Unfriendly places keep me away.

(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)