First off, making a comment like "you must have done something" is a
joke. I was working at The Wonderbar, doing sound. I'm a complete
professional at my job, and i've been doing it for 30 years.
Her cold attitude began from moment one, and i'm being honest when I
say that if was an unfriendly place to work.
I'm sure Debbie is a wonderful person, but i'm relating my experience
on a particular night, so don't tell me that I must have done
something wrong. I've worked in practically every club in this
country, and all over Europe as well, and I think i'm a pretty good
judge of what an unfriendly place is like.