What if the so called "mistake" JK made was to say 200 "Bloods" and he really
meant to say
"Gang Members"?
That being said...don't you think that AP having 200 gang members is a
possibility?
I still think that focusing on this is a waste of time. It's the underlying
problem thats the
problem.
Oh...and all the talk about bad publicity making people or business's not want
to come
here...
What a concept, thinking that this most recent incident is the only bad PR AP
has received.
What about the past 30 yrs?