<x-tad-bigger> Unbelievable. The balls on this guy. I wrote him myself. I may be crude </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> and rude but I'm never afraid to put my face against my words. Al must </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> have bought those rose-colored glasses in the ensuing years. What a </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> hypocrite!</x-tad-bigger>

The sad thing is that many of the town officials as well as people in the town (including on this board) think it's better for the town for nobody on the outside world to know about the crime. It's almost like they spend more time concealing the statistics than tackling the problems. It's kind of like the war in Iraq. Almost everyone agrees that it's going wrong but if you honestly try to talk about it and propose changes they call you unpatriotic and against the troops. In Asbury Park, they try to bury you if you discuss crime because they think you're against the cops.

Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment Magazine
PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 (732) 280-3305
http://www.UpstageMagazine.com