i think that Asbury could use a good 'ole publicity campaign to show some of
the good
things that are happening here...such as the police force, and the growth of
Cookman.
Sucks that we live in a world so full of negativity. Seems like the media only
thinks we want
to hear about that bad shit that happens in our world.