One thing that was left out of your comment.I made comment about Trees being
Planted near Flag Poles.Thats when Bruno said he would put Flags on all the
Trees our Deputy Mayor you has so any comments for everyone while sitting up
there.About speaking for Veterans.You can speak to the man in the white hat on
Veterans Day he is a Pearl Harbor Veteran U.S.M.C. I know I speak for him.And
can point out alot of others that day to you. At the next meeting my Commander
will explain anything you need to know.If I decide  to come.The more people
like yourselfs come to me with comments I will return comments I will have the
last word if I know I am right.I will sign my name only  you will still
complain about something.At least I sign it don't hide.How does anyone really
know you are either of you are from Asbury Park or do you work here to help the
City in anyway.Because you say so.Maybe you are sitting up there on that
Council & hiding behind a name.My screws my be loose but this is what happens
when a Veterans Hospital puts you on 3 differant kinds of medications at one
time.At least I admit I  disable & and make mistakes.This all started over a
simple tree trimming at a Public Library in our City of Asbury Park.People like
yourselfs take your Freedom for granted!

James Patrick Grabe
City of Asbury Park