--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rolemover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> what the hell did he say? i dont understand...just go over there and do it
> yourself..jeez
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha Mr Perfect Roleover,

Trees was being talk about being planted around the City.I told them to keep it
away from flag poles.Then Burno made his remark about the flags being put on
trees.One of the problems in A/P when someone living here or owns something
needs something done by the City they have to do themselfs normally I thought
this is what a paid empolyee is for.The problem here the some paid employees do
what they what.Been like that for to many years needs to stop.Some employees
really bust there ass some sit on there ass.Sit there hide behide your computer
& type.The Veterans donated alot of those trees that wasn't maintain for year
around Sunset Lake in the past & the Foutain in the Lake that someone on this
site fix's for free that people attack all the time because he cares about this
City.

James Grabe
City of Asbury Park