Wow!  I used to read this email list and then I stopped--now I remember why..
After reading 20 some posts about a construction site with some kids, 2, 4, 400, who knows how many; what is the point...  Some of you call Mario's post a waste of cybertime, but the fence posts (a pun, get it) is not?  By the way, I got the dog and pony comments...  But I keep forgetting we have always had Asbury "doublespeak", kinda like Alice in Wonderland where everything is opposite of what it seems...  So maybe that post should have been translated into "doublespeak"...

As far as Fishman's comments about the schools, did anyone actually think that we were building condos that families with children would buy?  Pu-leeze!!  Consider our astronomical school budget and the loss of Abbott funding added to 15 years of tax abatements (which i agree with but not for 15 years), am I the only one who has nightmares about that scenario??  Certainly a scarier thought than a kid or two in a fenceless construction site...

Or, maybe this too, is a waste of your cybertime!

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel