--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Good luck trying to teach this guy any manners.

I'd rather have truth than manners. Lots of wrong things have been done
by people with impeccable manners. I don't do dinner parties and I
don't claim to be anything but what I am - bad manners and all. If
Tommy wants to be a hypocrite that's his business. Nice way to act
indeed. Lie about someone. Put words in their mouth. But then make
believe you're acting in the right manner towards the. Give me a break.
You're full of shit. Did you call Keady yet?