The OPEN PUBLIC RECORDS ACT is a powerful tool.  It actually
requires most things you ask for to be copied and given to you
immediately.  There are time schedules for other things.  If they
don't meet the time frames there is a special board set up with the
State to which you can register a complaint. If you win (any you
will win), you are awarded attorney fees.

I do have sources too.  Many of them.  None as good as Joe D was.

Can't reveal my source on the DiSanto letter. Other news sources
have it.

You are in "9/11 conspiracy theory" territory if you think I'm in
contact with Bruno and Loffredo very often. I almost never talk to
either one of them.

If I talk to Bruno it's usually to make sure he knows that Jets rule
and Dolphins stink.