I have asked directly about the gang comment.  He said he was unable to cite sources do to the nature of how the information was gathered.  From his response I was lead to believe that this was a situation he was working on with others howevere these otheres were not law enforcement.  I stressed how his information provided no comfort and should be in the hands of the local police and county officials.

----- Original Message ----
From: Hinge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2006 11:15:34 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Keady Blog

The agenda seems to be bias against JK, and from what i've read here, it existed before
the shooting...so maybe they are using the shooting as a way to get him out of there.
One thing is really bothering me. Is anybody who is anti-Keady actually going to him
directly to ask about the gang comment, or anything else they have issue with. JK seems
pretty open to discussion. Why not discuss?
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...> wrote:

> please define the agenda?

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __._,_.___

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel