"Well you know Asbury...

It's not enough for us to have one empty, barely used convention
center that loses money - we have to have two."

yet everything is negative on this board.  why is that?  something happens, and its always negative?  even if its something good that is happening??  its true the convetion hall isnt used much these days, but you have to keep in mind its in the middle of a construction war zone.  i suspect any developer may do the same thing.  asbury partners or not.  keeping in it low key for a while, till the area around it is in better condition.  i know asbury partners are not the best at certain things.  but they do have a plan in their heads.  it may not be the plan you like, or want ot see happen.  but they do know what they are doing in one form or antoher  (again, it may not be what we want.  but the plan is moving ahead)

Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta. __._,_.___

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel