Looks like Convention Hall is getting a big scrubbing inside. It's nice to see
some work
going on there, and it looks like the workers are doing a pretty good job.
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Well you know Asbury...
>
> It's not enough for us to have one empty, barely used convention
> center that loses money - we have to have two."
>
>   yet everything is negative on this board.  why is that?  something happens,
> and its
always negative?  even if its something good that is happening??  its true the
convetion
hall isnt used much these days, but you have to keep in mind its in the middle
of a
construction war zone.  i suspect any developer may do the same thing.  asbury
partners
or not.  keeping in it low key for a while, till the area around it is in
better condition.  i
know asbury partners are not the best at certain things.  but they do have a
plan in their
heads.  it may not be the plan you like, or want ot see happen.  but they do
know what
they are doing in one form or antoher  (again, it may not be what we want.  but
the plan is
moving ahead)