--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's not true. This Council has tripled recreation over the past
6
> years. Is it enought? No  Will it be increased ? I'm sure it will.
Will
> it help the kids who are already in gangs? I doubt it. Will the
boarder
> line kids take recreation over selling drugs and being in a gang I
> doubt it. There's no money in recreation. Will it save some?
Hopefully.
> The question is how do you save the kids who are already lost?
They are
> the problem. They are giving all kids a bad name. What Keady said
is
> nothing new. The Council and Board have been coming together on
> Recreation long before before Keady arrived in Town.

Who's talking about recreation? You said it was not the message but
the medium. The UEZ and others attacked Keady because he delivered
the message. You say it's the medium. I say it's the message itself.
Had he said it in the paper or anywhere in public. The status quo is
to not let it get out.

>From what you write about the recreation effort can I assume you
differ with your alter ego DeSeno on this? He mocked Keady for
suggesting recreation as a way to keep kids out of trouble.