Save you some time in searching...

I have nothing against Basketball itself (except midnight basketball
which puts the kids on the street at midnight).

You'll find me criticising JK for bringing up basketball as an
immediate response to the shootings, particularly when he lobbied to
divert money from police to his basketball program.

That was shortsighted and shamefully opportunistic.

http://justifiedright.typepad.com/jersey_shore_blog_/2006/10/councilm