--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Based on that information it's easy for me to agree with BOE members
who  see
> "miscommunication" as the problem, not any particular person.

Nor a particular agenda either. However, I still think that DiSanto and
the BOE owe Keady an apology. That letter did not deserve to be sent.
It is also obvious that someone who was cc'd (which included BOE
members, Council and City Manager) leaked it to the "press," if that is
what you can call Tommy.