> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:

Nobody is denying that there is a prblem. It has been a Urban problem
for many years. One solutions get these thugs off the streets and
into some type of boot camp. Provide manatory after school programs
for kids who are in danfer of failing then provide receation then
feed them then send them home . Tire them out send them home to bed
keep them off the streets. That's big money well spent.

 Those things are avaiable.  I guess we should have home training
just
> > to make it easier. Might as well throw in meals and a vacation
too.

> What's your solution? Ignore the problem? Insist that there is no
> problem? No one knows the solution, but to deny that there is a
problem
> in the first place is ignorance. Here's one from Death of a
Salesman: