Wow, Rolemover - is that RollOver? - this is really breaking news!!

 Now that you've sullied my reputation and threatened my livlihood,
I'd like to know what paper I was supposedly fired from? When? Where
and why?
Let's hear it.
BTW, would you be the same person behind those trying to run Werner
Baumgartner out of town?
Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio