"I might be mistaken, but if memory serves most everyone was pretty
 positive about the work done on the boardwalk when it was first
 completed...  I don't remember too many negative comments, even from
 those who can't stand the Fish.

 Again, it was a long time ago so perhaps my memories are not correct."

teh boardwalk over all is fine, theres nothing wrong with it.  when it was
first done, there were a lot of talk about why the large width boards were
used, over the "traditionaly 3inch boards"  it didnt matter to me.  sure i
thoguht it looked better the other way, but the new way is all right too.