you wish you could be the reporter that nancy sheilds is...dont
forget you were fired from your newspaper job...you are a bitter
woman and a trouble maker...you call your radio show reporting? YOU
ARE A JOKE!!!! we all laugh at you

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "radio881gal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>