Kevin is correct, it was an established church in the same building,
not adjacent.  Kevin, you're wrong for picking on the Catholic Church!
 Why?  If you know nothing about the Faith or what it allows and
disallows, it preaches that CELIBACY, is one of the vows, Catholic
Priests take, in order to become a priest.  Whether you agree or
disagree, it's not for you to question how a religion, runs its'
business or how we worship.  If you don't like a religion, that's your
business, but you can't dictate how any religion operates.  This vow
was adopted at either the Council of Trent or Nicene, even though many
of the twelve Apostles, were married.  Peter was.  Jesus, didn't have
a problem with it, nor do I.  If that one thing was changed in the
Church, you'd have many converts.  The Bible, is rife with incidents of
so-called deviant, sexual, behavior, but if God created it and forbade
it, to be a Catholic, you have to abide by it.  The Catholic Church
has been hypocritical, of its' treatment toward Gays and other groups
that it deems undesirable, or against Church Doctrine.  Not saying
that the Church, run by men, is perfect.  It isn't.  The American
version of Catholicism, is out of step, with today's society, in
general.  Control is what they want and for some, too controlling,
which is why so many have left the Church.  The only time I hear from
them, is when they want money!  Suing them, will not solve anything!