Well look at this new fact.  I had no idea that the building the
Jersey Shore rescue mission wants to use for shelter was previously,
before they bought it, a church.  So the building had a pre
established church use...interesting.

If this is all because the shelter will not allow homeless gay men,
than why isn't this group also sueing The Catholic Church who won't
ordain gay men into the Priesthood?

Let's be balanced with our bias, at the least.

> Homeless Shelter Case Being Sent Back to Zoning Board
> By ELLEN CARROLL
>
> The case involving a homeless shelter for men in Asbury Park is
being
> sent back to the city's Board of Adjustment
>
> Ron Gasiororwski of Red Bank, who is representing an Asbury Park
> group opposed to the shelter's location on Memorial Drive,
confirmed
> this week that the case would be remanded to the zoning board.
>

> "Both parties are entering into a consent order and have agreed it
> should go back to the zoning board," he said. "The board will hear
> additional testimony and it can affirm its decision, reverse its
> decision or make conditions. We both felt it would make sense to go
> back. No side is winning and no side is losing."
>
> Currently, the Jersey Shore Rescue Mission, 701 Memorial Dr.,
Asbury