a new song, a new concert = more cops.
Interesting, but I said it before, it's not Springsteen's job to
support what now has to be supported by taxes. He's bought cars,
equipment and more. At this point, it's not even state money to the
rescue. it's bodies. Undercover, in uniform and some more programs in
school. Who knows? Is prison the answer? For some, prison is the only
answer - a place to grow and learn. Some good, some bad.

This past Sunday,  on the way home from the H.Depot in Neptune on 66, I
see  3 cars pulled over. 2 of them had little flashing lights i the
grills  - the last kind of police cars I'd expect to see. 3 what
appeared to be undercover cops with 2 kids up against the car - cuffed
and getting frisked. So on a Sunday monring, there was an undercover op
going on.

During the early 80's, the TNT jump out boys were in AP.