On 12/8/2006,  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

You are so serious all the time. Do  you ever lighten up?

Kind of silly to say "all the time" based on what people post here.

On my way out the door for some lightening up now.

In the meantime, maybe you can calculate the ratio of serious to yuk-yuk
posts on this board.  Or in your columns.

People post here about issues they feel strongly about.  You want  yuks?
Turn to the Comedy channel, rarely a net board.

All I did was compliment you in my  last post.

You're not that artless. Your compliments are usually ways to evade or
change the subject rather than to acknowledge the subject matter.

Needless to say, I could go on, but I'm already late for some scheduled
ho-ho-ho-ing.

Happy Holidays