and religion.  Liberal about the  heavens; intolerant about matters earthly.

 L'Chayim

========Original Message========     Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Geminid Meteor
Shower Wednesday Night  Date: 12/13/2006 6:45:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:

Funny, you mentioned the Big Bang. I actually know Arno Penzias,  the
co-discoverer of the Theory. Joined him and his staff for  champagne,
celebrating the announcement of his winning, the Nobel Peace  Prize,
as an astrophysicist, up at the Crawford Hill Labs, where  Telstar,
bounced the first known signal from space. I was in Holmdel at  the
time, working on PBX Systems. Tommie, you are as curious as anyone  as
to what's "out there" and passionate in your belief of  issues,
political. It's great seeing your versatility! You crack me up!
Reading your latest article in the TCN. Had brunch at Perkins and
picked  up a copy.
SB

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,