I have a funny story from about 10 years ago on Main St.
I used to live in Allenhurst. My band was going to do a gig at The Saint, and
it was a nice
warm summer night, so I rode my bike instead of driving.
I locked my bike up, with a $50 U lock to a sign out from of the Saint.
I went in, rocked out...and when it was time to go home, I went outside, and lo
and
behold, both wheels were gone, as was the seat and seat post. And the paint job
was
totally scratched.
And this happened outside of a club filled with people, on a main street with
cars going
by.
And let's not forget that this is 2 blocks from the police station.
Jack