--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> First off, do not question my conscience, and even try to say that
if somebody gets hurt, it's
> my fault. That's ridiculous. I am 100% certain that we all know
what area's in AP are danger
> zones. I don't know anything that isn't already common knowlege, I
can assure you of that.
> cmon hingeyboy your full of shit you are the one that posted you
had in side information of dangerous places, your post number 21085,
now your back peadlling, thought you would like the pun mr bicycle
rider,  dan keeps on telling you to stop putting your hand in the
monkey cage, well this time you did not respond to stupidity you
started it, be a man and admit it, we all make mistakes but dont say
you didnt say it , because you did again read your post that number
2 1 0 8 5, stick by it or not, you said it not me,  your 100 %
certanity flys out the window hingeboy, you have inside information
that either you made ,up cant share wont share whatever, just do not
insult me by saying you did not say it