--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You sir, are a jackass. You are twisting my words for your own use.
Have fun.
> You know what's interesting about you? (not actually)
> Virtually every post you make here is either an attack, or just
plain negative.
> You must be one misarable human being.

hey MONKEY BOY, put your hand in the cage again, got any fingers left
hingegyboy.. not only are you full of shit your a frigging liar, you
or anyone got to YOUR POST 21085 thats 21085 and tell me how i
twisted your words, as far as past posts your wrong again, geez i
remember you thanking me for siding with you i believe the phrase you
used was thanks for having my back, again go to all my posts total
them and the majority are neither attacks or negative, unless you
interpert factual information to be negative, look you screwed up, i
asked you to share your secret information, yes part in jest, but do
not try to blame me for your error, and when you are right i will
have your back again,  hey be careful of the hotdog man, lighten up
guy, again i stand by the post, why not just drop it before you lose
another digit, maybe miserable, but factual, something you can not
say on this one hingeboy peace be with you my brother.