--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> How did we get back to this lame-ass debate about the number of gang
> members???
>
> Is anyone really going to make an argument that there's not a gang
> problem here?  If we can all agree it's a problem regardless of the
> census poll, can't we stop with the needless abuse and try to be
> atleast somewhat constructive.  Or in the end does nobody here really
> care.

you are 100 % correct there is a gang problem here, i do not care a
about the numbers either, the problem must be addresed, point blank
anyone who disagrees is crazzzzy

> And Jack, I'm begging you - please stop trying to debate with posters
> who you know in advance are trying to draw you into their BS!  It is
> too painful to watch!

>as far as this part of your post, i resepectfully disagree with you,
you are right it is painful to watch, but if hinge you or anyone else,
my self included posts something like he did then denys it, well im
sorry but i will respond, being factual, calling this trying to draw
you in to their bs i believe is wrong, as i first posted to hinge we
all make mistakes, my self included, but do not label me anything for
responding to his again i repeat his post, again i say this with
respect to you and all on this site thank you