There are several serious concerns in this press release. The statement
that - '...the project spans a remarkable 260 acres of prime oceanfront
real estate... Asbury Partners has worked to assemble the land and
neccasary approvals...'- is an outright lie.

I suspect that the Patners misrepresented the situation in order to get
their buy-in.

In addition, the statement that - 'The plan preserves the areas historic
character...'  is rediculous when measured against the image provided
along with the press release.

Take a look under 'news' on their web site.

Werner

Las Vegas, Nevada (May 22, 2006) – Madison Marquette announced today
at the ICSC Convention that it will lead the retail and entertainment
redevelopment of Asbury Park, New Jersey, an historic oceanfront
community that is rapidly regaining its title as the "Jewel of the
Jersey Shore."

"Madison Marquette is eager to begin restoring Asbury Park to its
historic prominence among east coast beach communities," said Gary
Mottola, Managing Director and Head of Investments of Madison Marquette.
The company entered into a joint venture with Asbury Partners, the
official master developer of Asbury Park.

"After a two year process, Asbury Partners selected Madison Marquette
because they create amazing retail destinations and can successfully
manage complex redevelopments," said Hugh Lamle, President of M.D. Sass,
the lead investor in Asbury Partners.

The scope of the project spans a remarkable 260 acres of prime
oceanfront real estate along 1.25 miles of coastline. The redevelopment
includes 500,000 square feet of retail space situated along the
oceanfront, three lakes and several parks. Since the master plan was
approved in 2002, Asbury Partners has worked to assemble the land and
necessary approvals to begin retail redevelopment efforts. The addition
of Madison Marquette is a signal that exciting retail development
activity is now afoot.

Several residential developers are already experiencing tremendous
demand for new units now being planned and constructed. The retail and
entertainment plan includes a boardwalk redevelopment, a lakeside retail
promenade and a major new hotel. The plan preserves the area's
historic character and celebrates its musical heritage.

Madison Marquette and Asbury Parnters have retained celebrated architect
David Rockwell. His remarkable renderings of the project are being
unveiled today at Madison Marquette's ICSC exhibition booth located
at 733 7th Avenue.

Madison Marquette is a national retail real estate developer with
successful projects throughout the United States. The company is a
pioneer of "lifestyle" centers that infuse local culture and tradition
into pedestrian-friendly retail environments. In the resort town of Palm
Desert, California, Madison Marquette created Gardens on El Paseo, a
unique retail oasis that also serves as a true focal point for community
activities.

"We understand that successful developments respond best to the needs of
the surrounding community," said Mr. Mottola. "The needs of Asbury
residents are foremost on our minds as we polish the jewel of the Jersey
shore," he said.

Madison Marquette recently completed Cityline at Tenley, a dramatic
redevelopment of a vacant retail building in Washington, DC. The
redevelopment preserved the building's historic façade while
incorporating new residential condominiums and the city's first Best
Buy and Container Store. In Emeryville, California, Madison Marquette
transformed an industrial brownfield into Bay Street, an over one
million square foot urban village featuring retail,  residential and
entertainment components.

The recently completed first phase of the project already attracts
residents and visitors from all over the San Francisco Bay Area.

"Asbury Park is an ideal venue for our philosophy of development," said
Mr. Mottola. "Although our involvement has just begun, we are already
receiving tremendous excitement and interest from the retailer,
restaurant and entertainment communities," he said.

Madison Marquette is in the final stages of planning and along with
Asbury Partners will present a detailed proposal to city officials in
the near future. "We are very excited about our and Madison
Marquette's plans and we are eager to share them with a city that
shares our goal of redeveloping this area," said Mr. Lamle.

About Madison Marquette:

Madison Marquette, an affiliate of international investment firm Capital
Guidance Corporation, oversees more than 26 million square feet of
regional malls, specialty centers, neighborhood/community centers, urban
villages and other retail and mixed-use properties throughout the United
States. In addition to its ownership portfolio, the company provides a
wide array of services, including asset management, construction and
development, leasing, management, marketing, retail consulting and
tenant representation. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Madison
Marquette maintains offices in Minneapolis, San Francisco, Los Angeles,
Seattle, Nashville, Philadelphia and New York. For more information
about Madison Marquette, please visit www.madisonmarquette.com.