Here's what I think. AP should use undercover cops in an unmarked car. The
area's where the
prostitutes hang out is very obvious. All they need to do is park within visual
distance, and
watch for a john to get flagged down and then pick up the prostitute. They then
follow them
to whereever they go to park and do their thing. Undercover cops then bust them
in the act.
What could be more humiliating for the john, and surely this would deter the
prostitute to
some extent as well. Remember, it's 2 people committing the crime, not one.
Isn't this how it's done in bigger cities with this problem. I've seen it on
"Cops" more then
once. I'm surprised they don't use the same tactics here in AP.
If you take away the johns, you'll take away the prostitutes...